Miller Ink is a fast-paced and quickly growing strategic communications firm that helps businesses, executives, and non-profits amplify their voices, build their brands, and advance their goals through carefully crafted messaging and compelling content. More about us at miller-ink.com.
We are looking to hire a full-time Assistant Account Executive.
Duties will include
- Account management: Work with clients and colleagues to develop and implement strategic communications plans across multiple platforms, overseeing vendors, timelines, and projects.
- Social media: Serve as a social media manager for multiple channels, managing day-to-day content development, posting, and community management.
- Writing: Draft speeches, op-eds, talking points, and related social media content.
- Research: Conduct research for client projects and related content needs, along with broader research projects to support business development.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 1-4 years relevant professional experience in public relations, communications, journalism, government, political campaigns, media or another related field
- Excellent organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
- Exceptional research, writing and editing skills
- First-rate interpersonal skills with the ability to connect well with clients and colleagues alike
- Proven ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of applications required
- Familiarity with Israel and the Jewish community is a plus